In 2001, a group of leading manufacturers and distributors of health, beauty and general household goods founded PMAI to further develop the growing US market. By combining their expertise and experience within the import and distribution industries, PMAI was able to identify and respond to the needs of the Asian retail market.
PMAI became a member of JFC Group in 2007. JFC International, Inc., a company with a proud history spanning over a century, is the largest US distributor of Japanese food products.
|■ Company Name
||1700 W. Walnut Parkway, Compton, CA 90220
|■ Categories Handled
Import and export of personal care and daily lifestyle categories such as cosmetics, toiletries, nutritional supplement
- Sales data analysis and Marketing consulting
- Merchandising and space management
- Integrated logistics and Training
- PMAI was founded by a consortium of the leading Japanese personal care and healthy lifestyle manufacturers and distributors.
- Opened New York branch office.
- Headquarters relocated to Gardena, CA. Joined the JFC Group.
- Headquarters moved to new facility and distribution center in Compton, CA.
Copyright (C)2009 PMAI Pacific Marketing Alliance, Inc. all rights reserved.